Mini sessions are just that, mini. They are not your regular sessions. They are compressed and made available to get a lot done in a small window of time. Convenient. Being prepared as the client is definitely a must! Presenting a full understanding of what to expect and what your experience includes is something to consider when booking a mini session. Here’s a few things to keep in mind when looking to book.
- Choosing your photographer: is anyone in your area offering mini sessions? Do you like their style? Price?
- Location: where are the minis being held? Where are you meeting the photographer? Will parking be an issue?
- What to expect: how many images are you expecting? Is the amount of images provided listed? Do you have the option to purchase more? Expected delivery time? Prints? What if it rains or snows? Any stipulations regarding that?
- What to wear: this is a thing. Be as comfortable as possible.
- Communication: you should have some type of way to communicate with your photographer. Email or phone
These are just a few and if these are checked what are you waiting on? Book your session, pay that deposit, and sign that contract! You’ll have images that will last a lifetime. You’ll have an experience that you will never forget.
See you soon ❤️